Tuesday, December 22, 2015

ANNNNDD......





WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!


Baby Frankhouser is due July 16 2016




  My love of cooking and posting delicious meals has quickly been replaced with constant nausea and food aversions!! So...since I have had a few comments as to why I have not been posting any yummy food pics...this is why! :) I have been bursting at the seams to spill the beans... I am currently about to be 11 weeks ( on Thursday) and already have a cute little belly poppin'! Seeing the baby moving around on the sonogram screen is utterly and completely surreal to me. Everytime I go in and see my sweet baby I am quickly reminded of how BIG our God is. We prayed for this baby and God answered our prayers in beautiful timing. I lost my best friend on October 27th 2015 and found out I was pregnant 6 days later. Tremendous joy has been replaced by such a huge sadness and I like to think she is in heaven smiling down on us. Brandon and I feel incredibly blessed by the amount of love, prayers, and well wishes. We truly are just basking in God's goodness and are going to soak up every moment. 

Bumpies ( bump selfies :)) Soon to come!!!


xoxoxo





1 comment: