Thursday, May 8, 2014

RaNdOm 18

I totally stole this from mixandmatchmama :)




1. I totally enjoy these stupid random facts about other people
2.  I had rolled up turkey and Swiss, a pickle, and veggie chips for lunch today.
3. I have literally seen every episode of sex in the city and I still record it so I can watch re runs
4. Watching the cooking network before bed gives me complete relaxation.
5.  If I had to eat one meal before dying it would be: a gourmet cheeseburger, five cheese macaroni, red wine, a wedge salad, and a chocolate truffle :) 
6.i always wear nail polish
7. I have recently started doing swimming and yoga to switch my excercise routine up!!
8. My mama and dad are MOVING:) by me of course!!
9. I'm graduating this summer- can I get a hallefreakinglujah
10. circle e candles are my favorite 
11. I dislike feet. 
11. My favorite wine is highway 12 cab and star mount Chardonnay
12. My awesome husband is taking me to puerto Vallarta this summer!!!! Ayayayaay
13. I loooooove scary movies
14. I love the evenings where Brandon and I grill out in the back porch and just chill
15. Did I mention I am graduating?
16. I wish I was naturally skinny so I could eat anything I wanted and not gain weight 
17. Home decorating is so.much.fun.
18. I am grateful for all of my blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment