Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Life Lately




Life with a newborn is definitely challenging, snugly, sweet, exhausting, wonderful, and amazing...I cannot believe it has been 3 weeks since I have brought this baby into the world. He changes before my eyes daily and so I snap about 234834792384703458 pictures of him to obviously remember every smile, dimple, and arm roll :) It may be overkill but hey he is my first :) Here is a little bit of our life since baby Jax was born.


My Saturday mornings have never been sweeter. Jax wakes up and cries for mama..and then we lay ( the three of us!) in bed until Daddy brings me coffee and we decide to get up for the day...






A family Selfie 


Behind the scenes at our newborn pictures. #superexhaustinghardwork













Uncle Bart and Aunt Karen came to see us!



Being a baby is SOOO exhausting





and also SO cute :)











My real life doll baby and his big BLUE eyes!



Sweepin :)


This is me real life #tiredmama. 6 AM. At least someone is sleeping...


The cat gets lots of sleep too....



Loving on my Honey!








Hello Monday!!!! Coffee and a Boppy morning!


OHHH DAT PACI IS GOOD!







My heart melts for him!



I just don't know if I like my mamaroo???



Our first outing...Zoe's for lunch with Daddy and Trader Joes!


hmm.. I think I will let my mom sleep in a little this morning...





And all the moms said " Thank you Jesus for COFFEE!!!"


But really...the newborn snuggles are the best




I had to leave him to attend a baby shower...this was my text to daddy Brandy..obviously I was so nervous!!!!



On Sunday's we go to Honey and Pa's house












Sunday Stroller Vibes

I love the baby K'taan




Family Photo Sesh..


















Excuse my nursing MOO MOO but um the cute bootie??? SO CUTE!


Daddy says " enough pictures! Give that boy a bath!"


I love to eat my hands





But most of all I love to snuggle with mommy 


The best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment