Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life Lately



Life lately has been Baby Showers and Mother's Day celebrations, lounging by the pool on the weekends, and lots and lots of naps :) I have reached the point in my pregnancy where I am TIRED. ALL. THE.TIME. I guess its God's way of preparing me for many sleepless nights and days...Ill take the naps while I can though!!!!



Swollen and 8 Months pregnant!!! 




Feeling more than large at work


Someone sent my baby this beautiful little picture..with no name or card?? I love it so much!!!!!


Walked into his room this morning drinking my coffee and felt  just beyond grateful that I get to bring a tiny new life home to love on. 


We celebrated Mother's day at the Ranch!!! 


I cooked my mom a Mothers Day supper which included; Steamed Artichokes with a lemon garlic butter sauce, Mahi Mahi, and a yummy pasta! 



Shopping at Target 


Riding around the Ranch.. this never gets old. I cannot wait to watch my son romp around these beautiful grounds!


Bliss.


We have chickens now too!! So fresh eggs for everyone!!!!






A dear special teacher friend of mine handmade this quilt for baby Jax..how special!



And our maternity session!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment