Tuesday, May 17, 2016

27.



Um what??

27.
That feels old??

I am three years from the big 30!!!! I remember my 21st birthday like it was yesterday...:)
Here's the thing about birthdays...they are a blessing. I am grateful that I have made it another year...I am grateful that on my 27th year I will earn the most precious title of "Mommy". I am grateful that I had my amazing family, friends, and husband to celebrate with. I missed my friend Lindie on my birthday this year..I am sad that she was not here to wish me a happy birthday. This was the first year in 11 years where her name did not pop up on my cellphone on May 16th.  I am purely grateful for ALL the birthdays I spent with her..because I damn near spent every one with her...and for those special birthdays I am grateful.

Here is a little glimpse of my fun birthday weekend with family!

Friday afternoon... I spyed three friends having "fun"at our neighborhood pool. My husband is the hairy hood rat :)



My annual Birthday Coffee brought to me by my husband!


Dressed for my B-day BBQ


:)



The first thing I saw when I walked in my mom and dads house were my favorite cupcakes EVER!!! GIGI Cupcake is probably my favorite dessert on this earth!!! She had every flavor for me!



Happy Birthday to me!!! 27 years old with an 8 month baby bump!


My dad made BBQ ribs and brisket


My parents home cooked and BBQ'd everything




My new arm party:) I got turquoise kendra and a big david yurman bracelet with Jax's birthstone...I was in love!!!


baby daddy did good!


Friends by the pool




Case lounging on Jax :)


After a day of eating non stop I was feeling like this :) 





Here I am on Monday...my real birthday!!! I woke up with a grateful heart..this is the year I am a MOMMY!!!!!!


I got a text from my fur baby :)


The kids at school brought me a birthday cake!! We celebrated together and it was so fun!


On our way to a birthday dinner at Paloma Blanca..San Antonio's greatest Mexican food!


Mama all dressed up!



My parents came along too!


 My spoiled gifts!!! I love my bracelet, sunglasses and cute new Tory's!!! 



The end to a good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment