Wednesday, March 15, 2017

8 Months Old!!! & A few Favorite Products!!

8 MONTHS!!!!!

The thief of time has come and stolen my sweet little newborn and replaced him with this spunky, giggly, curious 8 month old!!!! A few things about Jax this month is that he can; clap his hands!!!! he won’t do it on command quite yet so I am unsure if he knows the meaning behind the action, however when he gets really excited he gets into a clapping fit and it is pretty much the cutest ever!!!! Jax can “ Give Kiss” He will lean in for an open mouthed smooch and melts my heart. Sleep is great, officially crawling, LOVES food!!! His favorite foods this month are: Guava Banana, Cinnamon Applesauce, Turkey/Broccoli/Butt.sq combo, any sort of meat combo I make..and his newest favorite is yogurt. I am still making all of his food and I really enjoy making the different combinations to see what he will like :) I am about to start baby sign language with him ( per my moms request) I will see if I can remember haha!!! Jax still absolutely LIGHTS UP like a birthday candle anytime we go to our Gymboree classes- he absolutely LOVES the music and baby activities they offer. Stroller strides is another favorite ( not only for Jax but for mommy) it has been a great outlet and he enjoys his stroller. he wears 9 month clothing but still fits into some 6 month stuff. He is as cuddly as ever and always wants mama. I can’t imagine my life without him.. I know I say this constantly but he truly brought a part of me to life that I didn’t even know was dead. I am so grateful God answered our prayers on that halloween of 2015 when we got pregnant with him and then again on July 13 when I met him face to face...not a day goes by that I don’t get sentimental thinning about how lucky I have been to have this baby. Thank you God for my JOY in JAX!





We are continuing our #PROJECTHANDPRINT and this is our second canvas. I am absolutely LOVING doing this with Jax. In our new house we are going to have a big playroom for the kids and I envision all of his little artwork on the wall ..and once brother or sister comes, their artwork too :)


I think he looks like me here. :) 


On our way to breakfast on saturday morning


at breakfast on Saturday ...daddy is so silly


at our favorite...GYMBOREE!!!!


Working on some gross motor stuff

Daddy comes on Saturdays and its cute to see him do the baby workouts :)


another favorite this month is BUBBLES


Randomness thrown in here: my FAVORITE polish for spring has and always will be OPI mod about you! It looks so clean on your nails right?!


Saturday evening we sat on the porch and drank wine while playing with this little cutie


looking dapper as ever for church on Sunday


:)


The answer to our prayers


now for some favorite 8 month products!!!



1. Can I just say I am obsessed with everything GAP right now!!!




How cute is this stuff???? 

Follow the link to buy HERE






2.  Pottery Barn has the CUTEST Easter baskets right now.. I got Jax  this one but you can view all of the cute Easter stuff HERE


Image result for potterybarn canvas bunny bucket



3.  WE LOOOVVEEE Oilogics bath and sleep time oils!!! I rub a little on his feet before he goes to sleep and then with his bath I pour a little bit of the sleep oil and let him play. it smells delicious!!! **Sidenote I don’t know if it ACTUALLY makes him SLEEP but I do know that it makes him calm and as part of his routine he knows its bedtime.  You can find this at Target or Amazon

Image result for oilogics bath




Those are our favorites for month 8!!!!! I am going to add a link in my portfolio tab to add some of Jax’s favorite baby recipes!!!!

Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment