Thursday, April 9, 2015

Barrington Bag and a Bundt Cake

I am SOOOO excited about  my new summer bag!!!
 I found this bag while reading a great review from a fashion blogger and decided to feel out their website and I was immediately obsessed. You can choose from a plethora of patterns, colors, and bag styles and also have your initials printed on the front!!! Um yeah....I am in love with leopard so that is the bag that jumped out at me. Here is a picture of me sporting my new Barrington Bag!

A random pic of us because I think he is so cute :)


Me and my AWESOME BAG!!!! Look see my intials :) I love it so much!


click here to shop all of their fabulous items :)!


now for the food portion of this post....

A delicious and chocolaty Cadburry Crème Bundt Cake :)

Are you drooling??

I found this recipe off of the infamous Mixandmatchmama 100 Bundt Cake recipes..I knew I Had to try this because it was 1. Easter and 2. Cadburry Crème..I mean need I say more. Here is how it went down

Shopping list:

one box swiss chocolate mix
two boxes of chocolate puddings
1/2 cup veggie oil
1 1/4 cup water
1 cup chocolate chips
7 cadbury creme eggs ( could be creme or caramel)
4 eggs
one stick of butter
3-4 splashes of milk
vanilla exract 
softened block of creme cheese


Procedure:
preheat oven to 350
in a bowl combine cake, eggs, water, oil and puddings
mix thoroughly and then add the chocolate chips
stir in three of the cadbury eggs
pour batter into a greased bundt pan and bake for 45 mins
let cake rest on counter then invert and let cool
to create your icing- beat the butter with milk and powdered sugar. Add your drop of vanilla exact and creme cheese and beat again.
frost cooled cake and add the cadbury eggs ( roughly chopped) as a garnish on top of the cake


** I do not have a picture because my family ate it all up!!!!!! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment