Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December part 1

As December comes to a close I thought I would share some of the fun we have been having and the places we have seen! I feel like December is always such a RUSH.. I even made myself promise to enjoy every ginger bread latte that I sipped, listen to Christmas music every second that I could, and make some time for family and special memories. December did it's thing and came and went as quickly as it always does. I did make an effort to spend LOTS of time with Brandon since this will probably be our last Christmas without kids ( no not an announcement...but it will be soon:) So we enjoyed a few fancy date nights, hosted a Christmas dinner party,  hung out and watched movies on our favorite spot ( a home made pallet ha!) and cooked LOTS of yummy recipes and cookies to share with our neighbors. 

I am more than excited for year 2015.. we have so many exciting things happening for us and I always say this every year but I truly feel that this is going to be the best year yet!!!! 

This is part 1 in pictures of our month of December!! My favorite month of the year!!!!


We started off our Month of December taking a few family photos.. they turned out PRECIOUS!!!!







I got all dressed up for a fancy date at WILDFISH!



and drank some champagne...


Our wonderful home made pallet that we literally did not clean up for two weeks... we watched a movie every single night on it. 


Baby brought home a chimenea I have wanted one for a while now!!!!


We baked lots of yummy Cookies..these ones are white chocolate peppermint pudding cookies. 



We managed to pull off THE CUTEST play at St. Thomas


I can't help but love them sooooo much :)


I created my famous Bananas Foster Bundt Cake :) 


Sampling it of course...


All dressed for our Christmas Friends Dinner!



Bestie Pic!




The gang at our house for a yummy dinner!


He is the best :)







No comments:

Post a Comment