Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Christmas Day!!!

Came and went :(

I feel like that always happens....

We started our festivities by packing Brandon's humongous truck with presents, people, and fur babies and got on the road to the ranch. 

Christmas at the ranch is pure bliss... There is nothing but clean country air and family. We unpacked and the boys shot skeet while mama and I started some early cooking. I enjoyed this special time because this Christmas is the first Christmas in 5 years that Brandon has been able to spend with his mom. I flew her down from California as part of Brandon's Christmas gift so that she could spend this special time with my family and her son :) It was probably one of our best Christmases yet. 
Here our some pictures from our amazing day!!!







I got Julia Child's famous cook book!!! Ya'll I am in heaven...Beef Bouginon (sp) here I come!!! The blog is about to BURST with new recipes :)

Christmas Eve 2014...I love him more than ever :)


Good Morning!!! *Christmas Morning* After the breakfast casserole which I blogged about here, coffee, and yummy sausages...we sauntered over to the PRESENTS!


Good Morning!! Grant and his GF Baillie


Brandon and Laurie


uh oh duckies.. better watch out.. baby got some new Binoculars and duck vest!!!!!


and I was spoiled rotten :)





This cook book was given to me by my brother.. I cannot even go into detail because I will never stop talking about how amazing this book is!!!! 


My new arm party from my hubby


mama got pearls!


daddy got his binoculars


My little family


My big baby


Mom and me


Our traditional Christmas dinner * Beef Tenderloin, spinach artichoke salad, whipped bacon bourbon sweet potatoes, and a wedge salad ( no pictured) DROOL.*


I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment