Monday, August 18, 2014

Apple Butterscotch Bundt Cake

Yep.. its another fall recipe only this time its a DELICIOUS dessert! This was my first ever Bundt Cake and I am telling you this is definitely not my last. My friend @Mixandmatchmama goes through 100 bundt cake recipes all "mixed and matched" so that you can basically take a simple plain bundt cake recipe and just add a few different ingredients here and there and come up with a whole different cake! Genius!!! This was the butterscotch version and it was amazing. I made this cake on Friday and I think there may be a crumb left... i am not sure Brandon probably ate that too. This cake is pretty good just sayin'.




Shopping List

one bundt cake pan -I use a 10 inch one
two small boxes of instant butterscotch pudding
one apple grated-I peeled and grated a Braeburn
one cup of butterscotch chips
one box yellow cake mix
four eggs
 1/2cup of veggie oil
1 1/4 cup water
one cup of praline pecans
one can of butter cream frosting

Procedure

In a bowl combine cake mix, oil, water, eggs, puddings and stir with an electric mixer. Pour in apple and butterscotch chips. Pour into a greased bundt pan
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Allow the cake to cool for ten minutes before inverting it on another cake plate or stand.
wait until cake completely cools to add frosting and garnish with the praline pecans. 

DELICIOUS




No comments:

Post a Comment