Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello Third Trimester!!!!!!-Pregnancy Update!!!





Pregnancy Update!!!!
How far along:  27 weeks!!!
Total weight gain:  16 lbs
Maternity clothes:  Oh yes most definitely. 
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: Still getting up every night to go pee and I have been getting a bunch of ligament stretching so sleep is starting to become uncomfortable
Best moment of this week:  Honestly this particular WEEK has sucked...I have had a horrible stomach virus and am currently blogging from my bed :( Best moment this MONTH would be getting our maternity pictures taken, having my makeup professionally done and being completely pampered by a fun spa day given by my husband :) 
Miss anything: Starting to miss shopping wherever I want...I am pretty much limited to the maternity stores and I am ready to hit Nordstroms and some of my old favorite boutiques. Oh and maybe wine :)
Movement: yes!! This is probably my FAVORITE part of pregnancy!! His little foot gets jammed up in my ribs and when I press it gently he kicks back as to say " no mom I want it there!!" :) I Love feeling baby boy kick soooo much!
Food cravings: Lately it has been iced coffee...or something sweet. I am supposed to limit my sweets so I usually choose one or the other. Brandon got me a GIGI cupcake the other day and I was probably a little more than excited.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Definitley rocking the bump...
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: nope to early-have felt a few Braxton hicks here and there
Belly button in or out:  its in but it looks flat like a pancake
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: People and certain things def. annoy me a lot more...but I'm not sure if it is because I'm pregnant or because of my lack of cafffiene/ alcohol :) 
Looking forward to:  Seeing all of my family and friends at my fun Baby showers!!! Also just finishing the final touches on his nursery...and of course meeting our precious boy!!!! I feel so grateful every single day that God chose ME to be Jax's mom. 

Some fun pictures!!! 

My makeup before our session

Nesting has full on kicked in.. I ordered that mirror from PB and Brandon installed it for me! I love it!




A sample from our session!! I LOVE being pregnant :)!!!


Mommy and Daddy!




I try and dress the bump cute for Doctors appointments ;)


My big seven month Baby bump! Mommy Cannot wait to meet you Jax Holden!


No comments:

Post a Comment