Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life Lately



I cannot believe it is almost August...it seems like summer flew by..

But then again...it always does am I right?? 

The heat here in South Texas is excruciating.. I can barely go walk to get my mail without huffing and puffing and breaking a huge sweat. The pool is lukewarm and the days are WAY. TO.LONG. 

I know I am complaining but now I am ready for Fall... I need a cool breeze and some pumpkins in my life..anyone with me?! 

Anyways life lately has been great. We have a lot going on right now but I would not change any of it for a second!!! Here is some life through pictures...


Somedays there is just nothing that beats a cold Latte' and a walk around Target



I just love how green my grass is!!!!! 


Got my SWEAT on... I mean seriously who takes their dog walking in 100 degree dry heat? I guess I do...


And because I braved the heat.. my cup spoke to me.

:) but really this was an amazing find...home goods!


Dressed and ready for a lunch date with my squeeze! Dress is from a local boutique here in SA called Woven. Love Love Love!


This slithered over my foot the other night.. I may have woken the entire neighborhood. 


Just me working at my little office space!!!!


Our salsa biz is doing AMAZING thus far!!! We still need to meet with distributers and get it on the shelves but the feedback has been so wonderful!!!

Some of the feedback from our salsa tasters..blown away!




Cooking with my dad...a favorite pastime that I will always love!


Okay THIS SPECIFIC HIGHLIGHTER is a must have beauty item. 
I bought it on a whim just looking for something to brighten my face and I had no idea how great it would turn out. It lasts for EVER. you hardly need to put any on your face and it will give your face just a little shine!!!! I use it almost daily... 










No comments:

Post a Comment