Friday, July 31, 2015

Five on Friday!!!



Today I am linking up with a few of my other blog buds and listing my favorite Friday Favorites!!!!! Today I am going to visit my mom and dads new house and help my mom pick out paint colors!!!! I am so thrilled that they are moving so much closer to us, it really is such a blessing!!!


now onto my favorites!!!


1.  THIS vest is currently calling my name...I can see it being worn ALL fall and winter long :) it is one of my favorites Nordstrom Anniversary sale finds!!! 



I think it would look so cute paired with 



Maybe some distressed jeans ...my favorite found Here



and some Toms Wedge booties..



such a super cute fall outfit!!!!!


2. I am currently burning this candle 
from Anthropologie..
I cannot say enough good things about these candles...they burn forever, smell amazing, and even though they are a little on the expensive side I think they are worth the splurge every once in a while. They make an amazing pumpkin soufflĂ© candle that they offer during fall!!!! 

Voluspa Goji & Tarocco Orange Candle



3.Very much looking forward to our little getaway in a few weeks!!! The city of ATX brings back so many memories for me and I am glad my husband enjoys it as much as I do! I have always wanted to stay at the W so when he told me he booked it at this "cool looking hotel" I was so exciting to hear it was the W!!! I see a trip to homeslice pizza, barton springs, and some shopping during our trip here!



4.  My summer hurrah peach bread is definitely a must try for the end of summer!!!! I made two loaves and shared with some neighbors and got nothing but positive responses!!!! I served mine with fresh slice peaches but it would be amazing with some vanilla ice cream as well :)  click here for my easy peasy recipe!




5. Even though it is still summer ( insert me sweating here) I am dreaming of fall...we have so much going on for us this fall and I can't wait for it to be here!!! I can feel the breeze..and even though our texas trees don't look exactly like this... I can still dream :) Heres to fall!!!!


Image result for fall images


 



No comments:

Post a Comment