Friday, December 2, 2016

The start of a FUN holiday season!



Image result for excited christmas memes


This is so my #vibe right now.

I am such a Christmas freak.

As of 10 years now I officially have a "christmas voicemail" it is part ridiculous/hilarious/traditional for me to do this little sing song voicemail. In fact when I don't do it my friends get upset and ask me where the voicemail is! 

Today my mom and I did our annual cookie baking where we jam christmas carols, light a fire, and make three types of cookies. It was actually cold and rainy so today was a perfect day for it. I designed and ordered our christmas cards ( SO EXCITED!!!!) and ended the day watching a christmas movie and snuggling my boy! I am so excited for this holiday season ..mostly because I get to spend it with a special little boy :) 

a few of my faves from our session;








Being a mother brings me so much joy. Yes I am exhausted at times, frustrated, second guessing myself, and wishing he would nap longer than 30 minutes...but at the same time I find myself not being able to put him back in his crib while holding him at 2 am because I still cannot believe he is mine. I stare at his precious face while he is sleeping and thank a God who listened and answered my prayers to be a mommy...our days at home are such a blessing. I feel like the biggest gift my husband has ever given me is the privilege of being a stay at home mommy. Some days I get dressed and look pretty and other days I stay in my PJ's and nap with the baby on and off all day.. these days are going by so fast!! I sometimes go back and look at his newborn pictures and think to myself " How can life be rushing by so quickly?" It truly makes me happy/sad at the same time.. 

some pictures of my precious little boy..I over post on pictures and I'm NOT SORRY because one day when he is 25 I will have this blog to look back on and remember our days together at home.



Trying out our highchair!!!!



Good morning!!!!



He really is a happy baby!




These people are my everything!


My family!!!



sometimes I can't put him down y'all. 




hanging with my PAW


Mommy's little baker


COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES






No comments:

Post a Comment