Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 Month Favorites/ Product Review






Happy Five months to our Jax Holden!!!!!!

I cannot believe how fast five months has flown by! Everyone told me while I was pregnant to enjoy it because it goes by so fast... how right they were *sigh*

Right now Jax is in such a fun stage he is always smiling, *talking*, and wiggling. We still bring him EVERYWHERE with us because he is so easy going. I love his little personality it sure is blossoming this month!  So far he is observant, SWEET, and laid back. 

Our LOVES for this month are: The TULA- best baby wearing item EVER for ages 4 mos+, Stroller Strides: I cannot get enough of this amazing group of mamas. It is so supportive, FUN, and a true blessing to us. The Excersaucer: I will post specifics below; this entertains Jax for a good solid 15 minutes :) We introduced Oatmeal Cereal and it keeps him fuller longer which in turn causes for LONGER stretches of sleep! Hooray! Stroller Walks, Gymboree class : This is a new one for us! We just joined our local Gymboree and WE LOVE IT! It is so interactive and fun for the babies...and for me! As a former preschool teacher I totally love to do interactive activities with Jaxie <3

1. Tula Baby Carrier
Shop Tula products HERE
Image result for Tula baby carrier



2. FIT 4 MOM SA- I have stated this over and over but I LOVE my stroller stride mom group! Motherhood is challenging, tiring, FUN, amazing, EXHAUSTING... and who better to share these thoughts with than other moms who GET IT?! This was so wonderful for me in the beginning when I was a tired mommy of a newborn who never let me sleep. The vitamin D and fresh air all while talking to other moms who were sleep deprived did wonders for me. I have lost mostly of my baby weight but have gained a bunch of new friendships! If you are interested in a stroller strides group I encourage you to check out their websites. Each major city seems to have one. Here is our North SA group if anyone is interested Link HERE 

3. Bright Starts Activity Jumper found HERE

Image result for explore and roar activity jumper

Jax LOVES this activity center. I love it because each of the toys pops off so I can clean them easily and switch them around for something different. It is dual language and pretty easy to assemble. I give it a five star!

4. Oatmeal Cereal * Earths Best Organic Oatmeal Cereal*

HERE 

Jax is HUNGRY!!!!! We have slowed down on being Exclusively Breastfed and added some Cereal and formula to his diet. I love being able to BF him but he is demanding SO MUCH FOOD! I also love that the cereal keeps him asleep longer at nighttime.. I needed some sleep y'all. I hear conflicting stories on starting the cereal from my friends. Some moms skip it all together and go straight to solids at 6 mos. Some start the cereal as early as 2 mos and swear that it helps their child sleep longer at night. I started at the recommended four months and instead of doing the RICE cereal I opted for the oatmeal. It had less sugar and contained DHA which is important. I pump BM in the evenings and add 2 tablespoons to that and feed it to him with a spoon... which.. he .. hates.. so it ends up going in his bottle. But hey, I try!!! Also just some mom advice*** If you choose to give the cereal in a bottle make sure the nipple is large enough for the cereal to pass through otherwise you will have a very frustrated baby!!!!


In other news Jaxie boy is wearing 3-6 month clothing...about to bust into that 6-9 month range..YIKES! He is 16 pounds and in the 52 percentile in EVERYTHING! He is almost sitting up by himself, can roll tummy to back and back to tummy, babbles constantly, holds his bottle, takes paci out and transfers it from each hand, Grabs faces...and " pets"  my face to sleep. That right there <------ is literally the best thing ever in my life..my son " petting me" to sleep. 


Next up...6 month update!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment