Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Life Lately!



Just a little bit of life lately over here.. we have had non stop bathroom renovations going which is a pain in the A&%!!!!! However it is completely necessary in order to sell our house so I am sucking it up ( along with all of the dust ) and dealing with it for another couple of days. We have been spending A TON of time out at the property .. it is so peaceful out there and most days Jax and I will find ourselves getting an extra workout in by running up and down the hills and enjoying the pretty scenery. 

Lots of Stroller Strides, outdoor play, long walks, snuggles, annoying bathroom renos, potting some plants for spring, and spending time with my family. Sounds pretty simple but as of 8 months ago I have found that sometimes the most simplistic of days are the most beautiful:)

Here is some of our life lately!


Sweet baby boy all clean in his NEW PJs from @Cecil&Lou Ya’ll..this website has THE cutest stuff!!! I am not so much into the seersucker monogram stuff for the boys ..but I have found some super cute swimsuits, Pajamas, and a few little rompers that Jax will be wearing this summer! Holy cuteness.. and if you have a girl :)! WHOO! ( don’t tell your husbands :))


UGH SO CUTE!







I am super into Gap’s new spring line right now.. lots of comfy distressed capris, cute layering T-shirts.. stuff that you can get down on the floor with your kids but also look cute and put together if you have to run somewhere. I live for Gap! 




Me before a Birthday Party!! We went to celebrate one of my sweet friend’s beautiful daughter’s fourth birthday and it was so much fun!


This was Sunday before Church in the cute Janie and Jack romper my mom got him. 
Truth: This was a Sunday that I was NOT feeling church.. I was tired and grumpy from Brandon being out of town all wknd at a tournament, I felt sleep deprived, frustrated, my house was a HUGE mess ( which I hate) and I overall just didn’t want to go. But I did...and I am SO glad I did because the message was exactly what I needed to hear and it refreshed my ENTIRE week and mindset. God knows exactly what you need to hear and when you need to hear it. I also felt pretty proud of myself that I solo mommed it to church with my little baby boy. 


This is a view from our gorgeous property where our new house will be! I decided that I wanted to run ALLLL the way down the hill ( it doesn’t look that bad but you can’t really see how far down it goes in the picture) and then all the way back up as part of my exercise. I am trying to get my body and mind ready for baby number two in the near future and the extra exercise is helping me get my body ready ( I want to shed the last bit of baby weight!) 

While I was running ..well walking and running and huffing and puffing.. I just realized how much this mirrored my life ( well all of our lives) and it gave me such motivation to make it to the top! In our lives we often have to walk through the valley..we have to climb up hills and go through things we don’t want to! Everybody’s circumstances are different but EVERYONE at some point will drag their feet through a dark time...and when you do keep going..keep trusting..and keep praying. You WILL make it to the top!


Our future back porch...and view :) Breathtaking



Trip to Local Coffee with my Main man



My Fit4Mom Group that I love!


I found this at walmart the other day! I had this same turtle sand box as a kid and LOVED IT. Jax is to  little for sand so I plan on putting water in it with some toys for water play. Um can we say glass of wine on the porch while playing in this fun little contraption. YES!


Gymboree with Mommy!!!!!



Always my shadow :)







A friend of mine shared this on Facebook and I love it. It is so true for my life at the moment.. I don’t look at my life and think “ Damn! I am one lucky girl!” I think wow.. I prayed for two years for a baby and God has blessed me, I prayed for my husband to have a wonderful career so that I can stay home with my son and God blessed me, We prayed for a direction in where to move next and god has blessed us with an immense amount of land to build our dream home on...God blessed me. I would not have anything that I have today without God and his goodness. I remember praying and praying and praying all my life for these things and HOPING God would  answer me. He has and still will... I just love this because its so true.


That is our life lately!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment