Friday, March 24, 2017

Springtime/Summer Fun ideas for Babies!!




Today is a typical Friday at our house..we have already done our early morning workout with Fit4mom ..gone to the grocery store, ate lunch, and now Jax is down for his nap. Here in Texas is has already reached a whopping 85 and 90 degrees during the days.. it is HOT and its only March. That is scary! I have been deciding how we are going to beat the heat this summer.. and with a baby in tow it can prove to be challenging. Today after Jax wakes up from his nap I have a fun little water play activity that he HOPEFULLY will like.. 

Below I have listed a few fun activities to do during the warmer months with your baby!!!



Image result for frozen applesauce bites for babies

1. FROZEN APPLESAUCE BITES

These are not only a fun little snack for a hot day but GREAT for teething babes too! Simply make your applesauce ( my exact recipe ) and you can either freeze them in ice cube trays or find a fun little pop out cut out to make fun shapes with! 

Image result for Turtle sandbox little tikes


2. TURTLE SANDBOX

Now my baby is to little for a sandbox ( I am not a fan of sand anyways) but I bought this at Wal-mart the other day and plan to use it for water play! I like that it has a cover ( so pollen and dirt can’t find its way inside and make it dusty) I filled it with a little bit of water and threw some bath toys in there. I blew bubbles and it was a MAJOR hit! I also like that I can put it where I want to ( like my shady porch) This can also be filled with a sensory object to mix it up a bit.

Image result for FUBBLES


3. FUBBLES

My baby LOVES bubbles.. this is a NO SPILL can of bubbles. They come in a variety of different shapes, sizes, colors, some are battery operated and some you can blow yourself. This is just a simple activity that will entertain Jax. 


Image result for aveeno baby sunblock

4. THIS sunblock is great. 

There are no tears involved while slathering it on, it is gentle on baby skin, and it rubs in really well. I have found that my child has VERY sensitive skin so I am careful what I try on him.. this stuff is great for outdoor play.


Image result for Nuby popsicle tray

5. Home made Popsicles

Hot outside AND a teething baby.. this would be great. Sort of like the Applesauce bites except these come in neat little trays and you can  use a ton of different fruit combos. These would be fun! I ordered mine off Amazon HERE


Thats all.. just a few ideas.. there are tons out there but these are what I have tried thus far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment