Monday, March 27, 2017

Sweet Potato Cauliflower Mash




Sweet Potato Cauliflower Mash


Sweet potatoes were one of the very first foods I introduced to Jax. He was a BIG fan...since he loves them so much I usually try to incorporate ( AKA SNEAK) other veggies in with them so that he will just gobble them right up! A lot of times when I do a combo meal I will add some protein like chicken or turkey to a veggie to disguise it and it seems to work really well:) 

I love that you can make cauliflower the consistency of potato so these two really mix well together!!!

Shopping List:

1 head of cauliflower cut into florets

2 sweet potatoes peeled and chunked

Procedure:

Steam ( or BOIL) both sets of veggies until soft and tender

add about 2 tablespoons of butter, a little S&P and blend in the baby bullet 

If you baby likes cheese or you have introduced dairy go ahead and add some organic skim mozzarella cheese


ENJOY! :)

Image result for sweet potato and cauliflower mash

2 comments: