Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Few Favorite Things....


Image result for favorite things




Beautiful weather over here in San Antonio! I have been loving every bit of it ( except the allergies that have been attacking my husband and baby!) lots of time spent outside and in the stroller thats for sure!!! These are some of my absolute FAVORITE things right now!!





 Our #PROJECTHANDPRINT for April happened a little earlier just because it was a slow and easy day and we needed something fun.. and crafty to do! I LOVE how these are turning out :):)


We had family pictures the other day and I am in love with how sweet they all were! I love my little family so so so much. Definitely a favorite


A mommy and her baby boy


Like I said, beautiful weather has been lingering here in San Antonio and we are loving it!!! On this beautiful day we went to the club with daddy to watch him hit balls. 


Aunt Joanne came and stayed the weekend with us! She had her wine and I gave her a tour of our new property and homesite


Visit from Aunt Joanne


Definitley a favorite : ACAI bowls. Has anyone else tried them?? Our yummy juice spot #URTHJUICE sells these amazing healthy bowls and I could eat them ALL DAY!


I started a fun project literally LAST NIGHT. I got a wild hair around 4 PM and ran to Target and Home goods and then POOF. Project began. I am Kind of crazy like that but lucky for me my husband rolls with it...and also plugs all of my holes I make in the wall :)


Looking SO SO cute




Ta - Da!!! 

I made Jaxie his own little playroom upstairs. Since we are most likely going to be able to STAY in our current home while our new home is being built ( SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS)  I wanted to make him a space where his toys could go and we could play together


I got the print from Home Goods and I made the letters myself


SO CUTE! Perfect Space


Found these cute little Car themed Tubs to match the picture at Home goods 



Notice my millions of holes :)!!! haha!! Above the couch I play on hanging all of his artwork

I also plan on making a big book shelf once we get rid of the entertainment center that is blocking the wall on the other side 



I know I have posted about Kate Somerville’s products on here before, but her mega-c serum is literally life changing!! I started wearing it literally 1 week ago and my face is radiant! The collagen is plumper and my face holds more of a glow to it. I am in love! You can shop this exact product HERE or all of her products  HERE


Image result for kate somerville vitamin c serum



These are a few of my favorites right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment