Sunday, April 16, 2017

HE IS RISEN!!!

Image result for He is risen


“ For he is not here, HE HAS RISEN!”

This Easter has been so incredibly special to us. THIS year we are blessed with our sweet Jax Holden to join us in all of our joy! 

This morning started out crazy... the baby was up multiple times last night, I lost my shit mind around 4 AM and told my husband to just “ deal with it.” which he sweetly did.. and always does. He walked into the baby’s room and rocked him for about an hour. I didn’t even sleep the entire time he did that either.. I just watched them on the monitor feeling so lucky that I have a husband to help me out. I should have been smart and just fallen asleep but I was just truly grateful. 

 Teething is for real not a joke. Those poor babies and those mean teeth! Haha! Needless to say Brandon and I were exhausted this morning and MISSED our 8 AM alarm. We flew out of -bed home alone style- at 8:30 ( Jax is also still asleep) and immediately started getting ready ( we were supposed to leave by 9:20 ( HA!) Brandon scrambled to grab J , change, feed, and get him ready while I showered..then we switched. I packed the diaper bag, slapped on some makeup while J was at my feet...then we rushed out the door. PHEW. 

in the car by 9:30...only 5 minutes late. Ill take it.

We arrived to Church on time which was a blessing in itself ( moms you hear me!) grabbed some coffee and took our seats.

Church was beautiful today...I flashed back to last year

Easter 2016 

Beautiful and six months pregnant


and remembered how AMAZING our God is. Just the year prior I was crying and whining for God to give me a baby.. for him to hurry it up and answer my prayer. As I look back on that difficult time in  my life I am so encouraged by faith and patience, prayer, and hope. 

Christ died for US.

He died on the cross and washed away our sins. We are made perfect in his image. 
I am so grateful to owe it all to HIM. He is my loving savior and I am so happy to know Christ.. to know that he loved me SO much that he would bless me in his perfect timing. 

He always does friends. Even if you are in the midst of a struggle.. or clawing your way through the valley, his cheek is never turned away from you. Draw near to him and you will find peace and comfort. 

I promise.

Easter 2017 

was just the three of us, a beautiful blessing even though I was sort of put out by my parents deciding to travel last minute on Jaxie’s first Easter ( Bratty I know :)) but it was a BEAUTIFUL day. Today God gifted me the blessing I have been craving.. my family. The three of us make a beautiful family and today I spent it with just them. From Church, to brunch, a family walk, a small fight in the kitchen :), and an easy crock pot supper...oh and a HUGE mid day nap. It was the three of us and it was everything I could have wanted. I feel like today was perfect. My past Easters have been full of heartache.. I had many split easters due to my parents divorce, I lost a baby on Easter, I’m pretty sure I got my period on an Easter when I was trying to have a baby haha..just not the greatest. Today I felt completely fulfilled, joyous, and grateful. 

I owe it all to HIM.


The Frankhouser Family Easter 2017


Jaxie and Daddy!!! After our service at Oak Hills Church ( Clapping his hands for Jesus)


My heart could not be anymore full



At Easter Brunch at River Crossing
Mommy and Jax ( with his mouth full of PUFF!)


I pray he always follows his daddy’s footsteps. My faith would be weak if it wasn’t for my husband ..he strengthens me daily and my rock.





My love bunny 

Jax Holden



May you be richly blessed in Christ’s everlasting love. 
Today was a great day.. not every day is a great day or even a good day but what I do know is that I serve a BIG God and he will hold me in his arms forever.

xoxox

Callie Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment