Monday, April 17, 2017

Hey Monday!





“ Who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?”- Matthew 6:27 If we do all we can and then entrust the outcome to God, worrying is pointless. 


This verse was on my daily bible app and it just resonated with me today! I am by nature a worrier, like may of us are. There just always seems to be SOMETHING to worry about. I relish in the days when I can control my thoughts and spiritually feel at ease. Those days are few and far between but I am starting to experience more and more of those days while practicing the process of giving all of my thoughts to God. My husband on the other hand NEVER worries.. his trust in God is bigger than the rocky mountains. Seriously. HE NEVER WORRIES. I envy people who never worry...how calm cool and collected they must feel right? 

I have been working on a three week bible study that is strengthening me to NOT worry.. it’s helping so much. The study is Priscilla Shirer’s Armor of God

Ya’ll its awesome. 

Goodbye anxious thoughts, worry, and chaos. 

Hello peace. 

grab it if you think it may help!!!

* Linked above*

So that was just a tidbit into the start of this week..

Monday started off great! I had an amazing workout despite the rain.. Jax is STILL napping :) Going on 2.5 hours. Meals are prepped for the week and we are having dinner tonight with my family at Lupe Tortilla my favorite!!! 

I have a great easy peasy chicken taco recipe that I am going to share with y’all ..

seriously it is so easy you could probably do it in your sleep. If you are watching your carb or gluten content simply replace the corn tortillas with jicama tortillas. 


SHOPPING LIST:


1 package of organic skinless chicken breasts

1 jar of verde salsa

1 package of small corn tortillas ( think street taco size) or jicama tortillas

1/4 chopped yellow onion optional

1 cup shredded monterray jack cheese

1 avocado cubed separated

1 lime juiced

1 small bunch of cilantro chopped 

Procedure:

S & P your chicken 

pour the verde salsa over it and cook on low for 6 hours.
* add in onion if you want 

shred once cooked

add in the monterray jack cheese 

about half of the cubed avocado

sprinkle some cilantro and pour in the lime juice and let simmer for about 15 minutes

assemble tacos :)

SO EASY!





No comments:

Post a Comment