Friday, April 14, 2017

A few photos and a few random others







Image result for Happy Good Friday


How true this rings.

I am wishing everyone a very blessed Easter this year! This is our first Easter that we will spend as a family of THREE!!!!  Usually I host Easter every year however this year my parents are out of town so just spending Easter with my two favorite people makes it all the more special.
I remember the days praying for a sweet family of my own and God has immensely blessed me and I am enjoying every single Holiday and special moment with MY very own family. I feel so blessed!!


We have a fun little weekend planned just the three of us - Saturday we have planned to go to Morgans Wonderland with some family friends!!! If you are ever in the San Antonio area I highly recommend this park for kids of all ages and for children with disabilities. It is a wonderful concept, very safe, and family friendly!

This past week has been TOUGH. Jax had his nine month appointment.. stats on that next post, I am thinking we are on the brink of teething hence the clingy behavior, tantrums, chewing on his fist ect. We shall see! #JUSTBREAKTHROUGHTOOTHALREADY!

In other news

We had our first meeting with our builder and I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I cannot wait to document our building process. We finally got our revised plans back from the designer and I am extremely happy with our concept. we opted for an open floor plan with the kitchen being the heart of the home. I have inspiration pictures and design ideas that I will post another day! 


I plan on working out twice a day to lose the last bit of baby weight before baby number two this summer!! AHHH :) That and also bikini season is basically like now...

speaking of bikinis... I have found some CUTE bathing suits that are online right now

Nordstrom has SO many cute options for bathing suits right now.. especially these Jcrew ones. I just actually ordered THIS exact one. Super cute!

Image result for j crew scalloped one piece

These Flip flops would pair SO well with this I think...I ordered the fun purple ones but look at the polka dots on these!! So cute right?!

Image result for terra flip flop in polka dot

LOVE!

Summer is right around the corner!!!


Happy Friday Friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment