Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Easter Basket Ideas for Baby!!!




Image result for Easter


IS COMING!!!

Easter is the one holiday that my mom and grandmothers have graciously given me.. apparently I have to wait awhile before I receive the honor of hosting Christmas :) This will be Jax’s very FIRST Easter and I am so excited and grateful for this special and sacred holiday with my baby boy. We are actually going to be keeping it pretty simple this year since my family has an out of town commitment. We plan to have a small breakfast at home while our sweet sugar hunts ( crawls around shaking) his eggs.  Then off to Church and the club for an Easter Brunch. Normally I get WAY excited and prepare everything from scratch, bust out the china and pour the mimosas in crystal but since it is just the three of us we are keeping it low key and simple. Sounds good to me!!!

I have been gathering items for Jax’s easter basket for a few weeks at little here and there places. I have found some great steals at Home Goods, Target, and Walmart! I did get excited and ordered him a PRECIOUS monogrammed Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids but some of the other stuff I just wanted to be for functional play and things he would enjoy at nine months old. 


You can view a ton of cute Easter baskets HERE



These are so much fun and easy to hold for little babies. They come in all of these fun colors and are GREAT for sensory development! I found mine at Home Goods but the exact version is linked above!
Infantino Textured Multi Ball Set



My child wants nothing to do with any sort of Sippy cup..this one has a straw so I am thinking it may be something different since he is always trying to take sips from my straws. Also I was reading from some SLP’s that they encourage straw sippy cup use for speech development.

Munchkin Click Lock Weighted Flexi Straw Trainer Cup, Blue, 7 Ounce






This is SO cute for Easter for obvious reasons..( hello shaped like an egg!!) and its perfect for a tiny little hand to hold on to and chew. It comes with a clip to clip easily to baby’s shirt, and a variety of fun colors!!

The Teething Egg Mint Green Teether - Clip on Teether



Board Book : Pat The Bunny

Does anyone remember this sweet book?? I had it as a child and reading it to Jax still brings back memories. It is so funny what the mind chooses to hold onto. I love seeing his fat chubby fingers touch each picture ( and then chew on it afterwords...board books are the way to go!) 


So thats that! Just a few simple ideas to toss out there.. I can’t wait for our first Easter together!

No comments:

Post a Comment