Friday, July 22, 2016

Jax Holden




Is Here :) 

I haven't had a second really to go over everything but plan to post a birth story ( I love those!!) as soon as I have time...



So until then


Jax Holden Frankhouser

Born July 13th at 1:54 AM 7 LB and 13 oz

The best most beautiful day of my entire life 



Here I am after 1 year of praying, 9 months of pregnancy, 20 hours of labor, and 2 hours of pushing. My baby was placed in my arms and I completely lost it...the BEST feeling ever.





Daddy is so in love too!!!!






My BLONDE angel. I can't believe I have a blonde baby!!!!!


Everything he does is cute :) I'm THAT mom





So proud to be a #BOYMOM




side notes...

-I am not as sleep deprived as everyone said I would be..I hear about something scary called the 4 month sleep regression..so near future :/

-Breast feeding is going great so far!!

- I do get a shower every day

-Postpartum emotions are real....

-Daddy went back to work after 5 days and we survived. 


No comments:

Post a Comment