Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring has Sprung :)

Finally the cold has left us and the warm weather has come to stay!!! I love the spring because  A my birthday is in spring but B. the weather is so nice! Not to hot and not to cold! Just beautiful :) Also my green thumb gets an itchin' for planting all my new flowers!!! This spring I have made somewhat of a "bucket list" to do each weekend with different plants and some herbs. I find that the easiest plants to do for me and for the environment we live in, is to plant potted plants. They are easy to water and easy to keep up with so that's what I will be sticking to for now! BBQ's, birthdays, trips, and family time are all on my agenda this spring. Some other things I am looking forward to this spring are :

 
 
Wearing bright colored shorts
 
All of the Kendra Scott jewelry line in spring colors!
 
Using our grill to BBQ chicken, hamburgers, fish, and steaks
 
Brightly colored Toms :)
 
Wedges galore!
 
Summer/Spring Salads
 
All of the flowers available at Home Depot, Wal-mart, and Garden Ridge
 
The bearable Texas spring weather that doesn't get up to 105 degrees but doesnt get lower than 65 degrees. Perfection
 
Starting my new small group at church
 
MY BIRTHDAY...25!!! :/
 
The River walk in San Antonio is beautiful in the springtime
 
Texas Bluebonnets
 
Essie spring nail polish line
 
The fact that I am three classes closer to graduating :):):)
 
SUMMER
will be here before you know it.. and I am very much looking forward to summer 2014 :)
 
* Just a few SPRING things that I am obsessed with right now!
 
These Wedges are literally the comfiest wedges I will ever own. I stalked these off of another fashion blog and tried them and now love them. They are light as a feather and do not hurt your feet!!! I ordered mine off of Nordstrom online.
 
I feel like I don't have to discuss how cute Kendra Scotts Jewelry colors are right now.. I am obsessed with them all but I am currently drooling over the oyster necklace and earrings. Only I would gladly take them all :):)


Always love a Tory Miller flat for spring and summer. I wore mine out last summer and love all the colors they have right now. I especially love the silver/pewter. I feel like it would go with everything!!!!!

 
See what I mean? So cute!
 
LOVE THIS!! I want the royal blue version!
 AH I LOVE IT!
 
This is the oyster line..

And then there is the ESSIE nail polish that I could not live without. I paint my nails once a week and love to mix up the fun spring colors. Even though my dad and husband give me weird stares when I do my  nails blue or green or yellow I think its all fun and spring inspired!

I have an obsession with wedges. All shoes really.. but wedges take the cake for me. I can walk in them, run, jump, dance.. which obviously I am doing on a daily basis.. so who needs a stiletto when you can wear an awesome wedge?? Me. 

Spring also calls for brightly colored SHOES. these MK flats feel like slippers.. I am not joking. I wear them around the house even. They are that comfy. I forced my mom into buying the red pair and she now loves them and wears them all the time!!!!!

 Bright colors are kind of my thing..I have a ton of BFFS who look so awesome in black but I always feel like I am attending a funeral when I wear black so I bust out fun colors at all times! Spring is no exception.. I just kind of reek neon when it comes to spring and summer. oops.

 

Of course the TOMS are always the best shoe for any occasion. They are lightweight, comfy, and they buy a kid a pair of shoes. WINNING!! I love the coral stripe ones I just bought.. they go with everything:) LOVE THEM!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment