Wednesday, March 26, 2014

25 on a Wednesday

Hello random Wednesday,

I have been doing a lot of repeat recipes this week so nothing new to post food wise.. although at this moment I am scouring a new cookbook for next weeks recipes so I will be posting a TON of recipes that are quick, easy, and HEALTHY :) Gotta love that healthy part. Today I have nothing to post that is particularly interesting or special.. not even sure who is reading this at the moment except my husband and my mama( such a great support system those two :):)!! I copied this from a fellow blog friend so I am going to do it too!

25 questions
 
 
1. Do you have a middle name?
I do, its Paige
2. What was your favorite subject in school?

I really enjoyed English. I was a very good writer so I freakishly enjoyed essays..
 
3. What's your favorite drink?
I kind of have an obsession with Coffee..my Keurig is my best friend.

 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

OH! "Whatever She's Got" by David Nail..it just reminds me of summertime :)
5. What would you name your children?
I always LOVE this question!!! I am not going to tell though :)

6. Do you participate in any sports?

I am an avid Aerobics taker :)
7. What's your favorite book? 

Probably my Southern Living cookbook.

8. What's your favorite color?

Purple..not Barf Barney purple more like Essie's "playdate" purple..

9. What's your favorite animal?

Cat. Duh.
10. What's your favorite perfume?

the timeless Mademoiselle Chanel. I wear it every. single. day.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
PLEASE!!!! Call my voicemail during December. You will have your answer.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
I am not sure why this question is on here??

13. Have you been out of the country?
My entire family loves to travel and since I have gotten older I really appreciate the culture that goes hand in hand when visiting other countries. Food, history, scenery.. its all amazing. I have def. been out of the country and plan to again ":)


14. Do you speak any other languages?
I am able to speak sign language!
 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes!

16. What's your favorite store?

Nordstrom. Hands down.

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
This is tricky.. as a person who loves food I tend to have an obsession with scoping out  and reviewing the best restaurants in whichever area I am currently residing.. so while there are FABULOUS restaurants in Houston.. I am going to say my favorite restraint in San Antonio is Wildfish. Kin to Eddie V's, Wildfish specializes in amazing seafood and you pretty much cannot go wrong ordering anything off the menu.
 
18. What is your best childhood memory
That would be when my BFF Joanne and I went to Old Town Spring with her mom one day.. and we BOTH got these really cool, real life looking baby dolls!! We were so obsessed with dolls.. it was ridiculous. Our obsession with dolls cost our parents a whopping 250-300$ per doll, per birthday..and Christmas... that's probably why we played with them until the ripe old age of 12. Needed to get that money's worth. :/ google Lee Middleton dolls and you will see how cool and real they are!  So for Mrs. Janet to take us BOTH to our beloved doll country and purchase both of us was like .. heaven. Those were the days!


19. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Reading Southern Living magazine, while simultaneously eating Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and depending on the hour also enjoying a cup of coffee.. or  red wine.


20. What's your favorite movie? 

I am a serious movie watcher. My favorite date with my husband is right on our couch with popcorn, wine, and a good movie. I love watching old movies that we have seen a million times and also enjoy newer ones too but my favorite would have to be a tie between Goodfella's  and The Family Stone. I know complete opposites.. but hey those are my faves!!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
American Horror Story, 30 minute meals, At home with Giada, and Kitchen Nightmares

22. Favorite Makeup Brand?

ohhh love this one. I am a MAC junkie and collect almost all of their lipsticks and lipglosses.. I also love Nars.
 
23. If you had a second home where would it be?

Brandon and I love to have these kind of talks!! It is so much fun to plan goals with your spouse.. our second home would def. be in the Mountains of Colorado. A big rustic home with a huge fireplace with an incredible view of the Rockies from the enormous windows in the great room.  Yep I have thought about this a time or two.

24. How tall are you?
5'2

25. Any pets? 

My precious angel baby Calvi kitty. I love that Kitty so so so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment