Saturday, July 20, 2013

365.

It has now been 365 days since Brandon first left to start work in Louisiana. Although his job is a blessing it has been hard living the two week on one week home schedule. At times I felt as though I had a "part time" -fiancé' instead of a man that I loved and came home to me every single night. I give props to army wives.. living your marriage or relationship through phone calls, letters, and leave must be terribly hard!!! Last week Brandon got the call that they were ready for him to work in San Antonio..his letter that we have been waiting for will be in on Monday..and we will be off to house hunt on Tuesday. We have kept the faith and knew this day was coming and God is good:) We are so ready to celebrate this new adventure in life together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment