Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy fourth!!!!!!

Happy Fourth of July week!!!!!

I am a lover of fashion, style, and a pretty outfit! I have always shared a love for dressing up at any or all occasions so after numerous people commenting to me about starting a blog...here I am. I'm not sure how many people will follow me but I guess if all else fails I can post my outfit pics to this blog vs being annoying on Instagram and Facebook!!!!! With that said I can pretty much say I have a major love for SHOPPING!!!!! I shop anywhere and everywhere but one of my favorite things to do is try and style an outfit for cheap! I'm not always cheap but it's more fun when you know you scored a deal and it looks AMAZING:)  I always feel like I'm winning when I find great deals on cute clothes! So today Brandon and I are on our way to the beach and I wanted to of course match..because who doesn't match with their fiancĂ© on a random Tuesday right?? Anyways he Loved(kidding) the idea of matching and was a good sport! He usually is..I'm a lucky girl. Here is our OOTD-outfit of the day:
Dress: old navy
Scarf: hazel and olive
Bracelet:Nordstrom's
Earrings: Target

Brandon:
Swim trunks: Old Navy










No comments:

Post a Comment