Thursday, June 19, 2014

Introducing our newest addition!

no no.. its not a baby.. yet:)

but its pretty dang close!!!


MEET OUR NEW LABRADOR COLT FRANKHOUSER!!!
 
seriously..I mean swoon right?? He is ADORABLE
 
 
Mommy and Colt in the starbucks line


 
Our first family picture haha!!!

 
The relaxed life:) we love our beach house so much!


Smiling boy!

 
hello I am COLTY!

 
 
 
So it all started when Brandon and I were driving back from Conroe.. we have been having the dog discussion for about a year now and since we want babies pretty soon we just decided getting a dog would be some good practice:) UM is it ever/?!!!! I nonchalantly asked Brandon.. hey why dont we get a puppy today.. literally just SO random..and then believe it or not..he agreed. That is something that almost NEVER happens when I want to buy something:) I searched for breeders close to our area and found one in seguin. I quickly made a phone call and we deciphered that she had eight puppies..all boys!! HOORAY!! We only like boy pets:) sorry girl pets. Brandon whisked me off to the breeder and told me to pick anyone I wanted. I picked this precious sweet angel puppy who just walked up to me and sat at my feet. I knew he was the one. I have the best and most sweetest husband for loving me so much and expanding our little pet family. HE is ALOT of work though.....the puppy not Brandon:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment