Monday, January 4, 2016

Boy Joy






ITS A BOY!!!!!!!! 


Oh the excitement is almost to much to contain. We found out today during our sonogram and have been on cloud nine ever since...
It is so funny..I just KNEW it was a boy from the moment I took the pregnancy test a little voice just said.. "yeah its a boy". I never once thought it was a girl and so when we found out today I just started laughing because BRANDON was the one in shock!!!! The grin on his face was a memory I will never ever forget..there is just something about dads and their boys :) I am so happy to be able to give my husband a son and can't wait to meet baby JHF ( name reveal later) this July!!!! YAY FOR BOYS!!!!!


I thought I would post a few pics.. we have already started the nursery and bought the furniture from Pottery Barn Kids on sale after Christmas. I was IN HEAVEN. 

This is our nursery inspiration..we went with the Larkin furniture in white and just ordered the Harper bedding in Navy!!! I haven't quite figured out the other details but I have time.. Love it!

MY BUMP!!!! I look a little rough here but it was so cute this morning popping out so I grabbed a pic...yeah yeah Im in my underwear oh well.


and again!!!!!! 


This was today after finding out the babes gender...the staff at my doctors office is amazing. They are like family!! They totally put up with me and my crazy worry wart ways!


My very first purchase. I have been wanting a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag forever!!! So today Brandon let me go and pick it out!!! Of course I had to buy something for him to wear while he hangs out with dad :)




The sweetest little profile I ever did see <3


This little boy already has his mama wrapped around his finger. I prayed for this baby and God has given me what I have asked of him.  I am so happy. I love you baby boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment