Friday, March 27, 2015

Life through Pictures



Happy Friday!!!!

I am always so pumped for Fridays aren't you??! 

Spring Life lately over here...

My amazing cilantro lime shrimp tacos 


saw this little guy coming home from a walk


walking in this beautiful weather...shadow selfie


this weather makes me want to literally grill everything!!! Grilled halibut :)


My favorite part of the weather is sitting on the back porch talking about nothing with him :) This is where we are every night around 6:30


Dressing for Spring!!!
shop shirt here
Peplum shirt: Nordstroms
Scarf Nordstroms


Celebrating Easter over at St. Thomas


Dinner fun at our house


Cannot wait to be in ATX next wknd with just Brandon and myself!!! He planned to take me away for a long wknd and I could not be more ready!!!




Those who workout together...get skinny together :) haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment