Monday, March 9, 2015

March Goals




On Friday...

I skipped out of work happy and excited to start my 10 days of spring break! Then came the rain...and it is now Monday and it hasn't stopped....
Forecaster says it should be done raining by tomorrow but I AM TIRED OF THE RAIN. I feel like this crazy Texas weather has been nothing but absolutely crazy this year. Basically I have been Binge watching netflix and eating everything in sight..while also online shopping and sipping lots of warm tea.  I need some sun in my life. Needless to say I wont post a bunch of pictures of Brandon and I binge watching Netflix and lounging around..that would be boring.
What I will post though are my new and updated March Goals!!!! 





1. FINISH WHAT I HAVE STARTED!! I am really bad about starting a project and then letting my ADD settle in and completely forget about it. This March I plan to PAINT one of my little ugly desks laying around in the garage with Annie sloan paint and making it completely cute for my new office! I will post my one and only DIY on here because I am sure it will be comical.

2. Do more YOGA!! I think I stated this on my previous goal lists and I have attempted to get into the yoga thing but haven't made it a priority and haven't stuck with it. So I am going to at least try and take it three times a week.

3. Plan, Create, and decorate for this years Easter Party at my house!!! I am in charge of Easter and I have the cutest idea for a table scape..I have already purchased new spring dishes from Pottery Barn  you can shop them here . They come in a multitude of colors and are so perfect for a spring setting!! Love me some PB!

4. Research and Possibly register for a cooking course over the summer. Being a teacher ( yipee!) and the fact that I am not going back to work full time next year has allowed me to have some amazing free time!! However..idol time and free time are two different things in Callie's book. Idol time is when I have nothing to do but sit and stew over my anxieties, things I haven't gotten done ( you get the picture) Free time is when I FILL my empty time with great and fun things to do!!! Therefore over the summer when I am not working I think it would be AMAZING for me to register for a cooking course. San Antonio is home of the Institute for Culinary Arts :) I am thinking my readers may possibly benefit from this course as well!

5. Get the closets and drawers ORGANIZED! 
I did a post on organization which was great! However, it was just a tidbit of organization and this GF needs to have EVERYTHING organized.. Did I mention I also have OCD? :) I am talking drawers, closets, those annoying kitchen junk drawers where all your junk piles up. Yep I am taking charge and organizing. You should too!!!


and just for grins :)
A totally random pic of us because I think he is the BEST husband ever :) For real I am so lucky to have him.


No comments:

Post a Comment