Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Favorite things for Spring 2015

 
 
Favorite Things
 
 
A list of some of my favorite things for Spring
 
 


Don't they scream spring?!! I have the nude, coral, and pewter but am loving the turquoise for spring and summer this year!!!
 
 

Halaya Agate Tassel Pendant
 
Gypsette CollarBaltic Tiles Bib
 
Any of these stylish and CUTE necklaces from Accessory Concierge :)
Shop here
 

 
These two perfect lipsticks from MAC..I think they are the perfect pink for your pout. MAC'S Noveu and Nicki Minaj. I have both and I LOVE them.
 
 
Gooseberry Patch's Summer Country Cook book is a must!! I collect Gooseberry patch cookbooks and absolutely love the summer versions where there are recipes on Grilling, Cold Salads, and fun appetizers.
 
Essies Spring 2015 nail polish collection. I love the pink and greyish purple. I paint my nails twice a week and cannot live without the Essie polish. This pack Is sold for 17$$ at Nordstrom! Click here to add a few spring colors in your shopping cart!
 
 
There ya have it..  just a few of my spring must haves that I love!!!!
 
 
 
 
Gilded Stone Arrowhead Pendant (more colors)


No comments:

Post a Comment