Monday, May 15, 2017

Mothers’ Day Weekend 2017



Image result for mama



Happy Monday Friends!!! I hope you all had a very blessed Mother’s Day Weekend. I have never felt more special. I have waited to celebrate this holiday as “ Mama” for a while and this weekend did not disappoint. 

Friday I was able to enjoy a little “ Me” time and was gifted an entire spa day by Brandon AKA Baby Jax.  I brought my champagne and enjoyed the day!!!! 

Here I am as Queen Mama for the day



Saturday we went over to my parents’ house and enjoyed a family Mother’s Day BBQ and Jaxie gave all the girls his special gift:)


* Jax also turned TEN months old!!* Ten month Recap on the next post!!!

I am so proud to say I have a WATER BABY!!!!



Our Gifts to the grandmothers and part of my moms gift - I don’t have a full picture but all we did was take a 9 by 11 canvas and make a butterfly out of his feet :) It was pretty cute



Sunday was Simple- Just how I wanted it. Coffee in Bed, Church and Brunch... a big NAP, and playing in the front yard with some wine, sushi, and a water table. 

I don’t take this holiday for granted. I never will.. for two years I was the girl in church wanting to stand but couldn’t :( Unsure of when I would EVER be a mom.. now here I am with a gorgeous baby boy and hopes for a second here soon! God is good y’all and he does hear prayers..I spent yesterday with a heart very full of gratitude. 

Phillippians 4:6 was a prayer I constantly held onto during those difficult two years

“ Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with THANKSGIVING let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”

One thing I did then and still practice today is to pray with thanksgiving for my difficult circumstances... I know that may seem a little ironic... however it states clear as day in our bibles that we are to be thankful for our valleys, our difficult roads, our thorns in our thighs.. we are to be THANKFUL for them and then make our requests known to God and wait in expectance for him to deliver. I fully believe and expect God to deliver all of my wishes.. his timing is not my own but every thing I have prayed for I believed with my full heart that God will deliver and he HAS and still WILL.

And he will for you too <3

Happy Mama’s day

Here I am with the biggest blessing I could ever imagine 






Ending our day perfectly



No comments:

Post a Comment