Friday, May 26, 2017

Beauty Faves for Summer




Image result for hey beautiful



Happy FRIDAY and Memorial weekend!!!!

We don’t have much going on this weekend.. just the Farmer’s Market, probably some pool time and then church on Sunday!!! Easy and simple.. how I like it!!!

I have had a bunch of awesome coupons and gift cards to Nordstrom and have been hitting the beauty department hard! I love a good beauty product :) I have tried some beauty products out and thought I would share on the blog!!!

Everything is linked below! 



1. THIS eye brightener is life CHANGING! I posted a little bit about it on my Instagram story but I am in LOVE! Basically this product “ wakes” up your tired mama/working girl face! You dab a little bit of the product in a triangular shape underneath your eye frame and then gently dab it outwards until well blended. For my summer look and also since we are constantly back and forth from the pool, working out, outside.. I typically only put on concealer, SPF BB cream, bronzer, and a SPF lip gloss. Thats it! This duo pack also comes with a nice little eye primer that helps your shadow stay on longer and NOT crease!


Image result for trish mcevoy eye brightener


2. THIS lip scrub is great for dry, cracked, and dehydrated lips. If you are a Lip Sense girl or like to wear Matte lip stains this will definitely help to rejuvenate the mositure that those stains tend to suck out. Ever been kissed by someone with flaky lips?? Um yeah. GROSS. This stuff helps that NOT to happen :) 


Image result for maui sugar lip scrub




3.  Yep, I am going to talk about it again. I am OBSESSED with my Evian Facial spray. I am not kidding it makes a difference in your skin!!!! Spritz a little of this toner on your face all day long for hydrated skin. If you are at the pool, spritz a little bit on so your face doesn’t get that dry and tight feeling. I keep it in  my pool bag, diaper bag, regular bag ( ha when do I carry that?), and in my car. It is amazing! 


Image result for evian facial spray



These are a great product HOWEVER...and really listen to me when I say however, you MUST wear gloves while applying this product. Maybe some of you are reading this and thinking “ Well duh?!!!” 

well for some of us that didn’t occur so I had orange hands and fingers as well as a nice little face glow. 

also...USE SPARINGLY!!!

one pad and a few quick swipes to ensure full coverage is all you need. 
Most of us are wearing a hat or SPF in the summer because #wrinkles so this little face pad is a nice way to get a sun kissed look without going all sun crazy.


Image result for dr dennis facial pads


5. Lastly what is a beauty post without some LIPGLOSS :) 

I have recently started wearing the Lipsense Lipsticks that are LONG lasting and beautiful on!!

I will admit it took me a few tries to apply it properly but once I did I loved it!!! I was actually not wearing any lip gloss because I would hate to see it rubbed off on my poor baby’s head.  I was always the girl with the lip gloss party all over her wine glass..and on my water bottle. This stuff does not come off! I am going to become a distributer and am very excited about that fun little endeavor. In the meantime contact your local Lipsense distributor ( they are all over Facebook) and try out a color!!!

always add a glossy gloss to set the color in and you will look gorgeous all day!!

The two colors I started with were Pink Champagne and Plumeria.

Image result for lipsense colors


Have a great weekend!!!


Memorial weekend Recap and “ What’s in your summer beach bag” Up next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment