Saturday, May 27, 2017

Crock Pot Pulled Pork




Crock Pot Pulled Pork

Happy Memorial Weekend Friends!


For fun here is me last memorial day at 8 months preggo!!! AHH!! :)

Now I have my baby here to celebrate!!


Shopping List

1 large pork shoulder roast
seasoning of choice
one orange
one sweet onion
BBQ sauce ( I always use sweet baby rays)


Procedure:

Season pork how you like it ( for me I always do salt and pepper only)
slice your sweet onion and lay all around the pork 
quater an orange and squeeze the juice all over the pork, then lay the wedges in between pork
top with a ton of BBQ sauce

** Cook for 8 hours on low

I love this recipe because it is SO versatile. I can add some cilantro and put into some tacos or put the pork atop some Hawaiin rolls and make mini sandwiches..or you can even stuff these in a sweet potato and top with some green onions and melted monterray jack cheese. It is so easy! Just throw it in!!!


Image result for crockpot pulled pork  



No comments:

Post a Comment