Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wistful Weekend


This weekend went by to fast  :(


I had so much fun while my In-laws visited. Doug, Brandon's dad is seriously such a Mr. Fix it!! He installed each and every one of our new lights in all of our bathrooms and bedrooms. We purchased our new Chandelier and all new shower heads wahoo!!!! This house is certainly coming along as planned:)!!! We ate yummy Mexican food, shopped ALOT, and enjoyed a beautiful service with Max Lucado at our church Crownridge :) I baked  a yummy Golden oreo Lemon Bundt cake and a Strawberry vanilla one too!! I will post those up tomorrow :) Perfect for Valentine's day Sweet Treats :) 
Here are some pictures from our fun weekend

My hottie and me about to eat at our favorite restaurant 



I picked a bag!!! :) My husband rocks!


Early V-day Gift.. I love RED!!!!!


One of our light installments. I want to do a home tour once everything is finished!


He is the cutest...I can't..


Church day OOTD
Everything: GAP


Shopping day :) 


Love me some William Sonoma


Goofballs



Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment