Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Favorites

 
 
 
VALENTINE's Day Favorites
 
 
Call me crazy but normally I do not celebrate this particular LOVEEE day :) I think it is so cheesy!!!! Being a preschool teacher though, I have to kick on my V-day attitude and get pretty creative because what three year old can resist a box of chocolates and some heart crafts?? I did turn it up a notch and rent " The Best of me" BEST MOVIE EVER!!!! while eating chocolates, while forcing Brandon to rub my back...soooo I guess I am kind of in the lovey mood this year! Brandon and I never go out on Valentine's day because GF hates a crowd! My sweet husband is going to make me a steak dinner and watch a movie with me. WINNING!!! Here are some of my Valentine favorites!
 
 
 
 
I absolutely thought this was such a cute gift!!! I made the popcorn and then put them in little cups for my kids :) so cute!! Recipe found on pinterest.

 
This craft was a hit with my little ones. I simply cut out a heart made out of card stock, placed it in a paper plate and allowed the children to dip their marble in a cup of paint. Then using a spoon ( fine motor skills :) yay!) they were to plop the marble on the heart and maneuver the pan so that a design is created!! So easy!!!!

 
My hubby took me shopping and let me pick out these babies for Valentine's ...LOVE!

 
I have worn pink or red all week.. this was my outfit on Thursday :)
Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Michael Kors
Coffee cup: Macy's
 
Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment