Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Life Lately



Life Lately...



Has gone by fast.. and slow..
Has had its ups and downs..
Has shown God's grace..
Has allowed us to share tears in answered prayers..
Has been filled with lots of family time..
Has my house smelling like Lemon Bundt Cakes..
Has brought me joy..
Has brought me sadness..
Has been real. 

A few pictures of our life lately...

He thinks he is human..

New car pic!!!


Finally after a year we caved and got wood floors. It was WORTH IT. I repeat. Worth it. Dogs/cats/kids../wine?? Yeah. no carpet.


Mom comes and visits a lot and I LOVE IT


Brunch at the TPC Marriott




Dining room


Fireside

My cute outfit for church :) 


My husband took me to Smoke Shack. It was unbelievable...Brisket grilled cheese..four cheese Maccaroni topped with brisket. #whatdiet?


Back to healthy eating!!! HAHA!! Paleo cheeseburgers and a wedge salad kabob


I so love this pic of us! From our first vacation in Colorado together I was 22 :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment