Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting Organized




Right??? B said it so true!!!!!


I have a love/hate relationship with being organized and I SO desperately try to seek organization in my every day life so that I can be less of a mess!!! So, I haven't been up to par the past day or two so my mom came down to cook me dinner  visit :) My mama, being the OCD type A director that she is immediately fled to my kitchen cabinets and started reorganizing things. Most daughters HATE when their mom starts shoving their stuff in a foreign place...I however, love it. It is one less thing for me to worry about and my house is super organized. My mom was the total inspiration behind this post. Thanks mom :) Below is a list of ways that I try and keep my household organized!



BINDERS

Oh me oh my, I have a severe obsession with binders and free printables. I have a binder for just about everything. What I love about them is that all of your important information is neatly compiled and stored in one book where you can easily find what you need. I have binders for 
1. Medical Records: Where I keep medical receipts, RX prescriptions receipts, insurance information, allergy information, all of our doctors and dentists' addresses and numbers. My medical binder looks like this




2. Teacher binder: This is a carryall for my pinterest ideas, staff development notes, Blooms Taxonomy, Creative Art Ideas and printables, playdoh mats The list is endless...what is neat about this binder is that all of my teacher ideas and notes are filed behind color coded dividers whereas I can find my information very easy!!! My teacher binder looks like this






3. Pet Binder: This binder is where I keep all of Colt and Calvin's medical records, shot records, pedigree papers, and food information. It is labeled and easy to find!! Pet binder looks like this:


Dry Erase Boards

These may seem like a waste of money but they are so convenient to mine and Brandon's life. I literally will jot down something important on the weekly calendar or on the grocery list board and remember to write it in my planner or on my hard copy grocery list later. Love these!!!! 
Here is an example of ours! ( Doctors appointments, RX to pick up, if we are out of something small like trash bags or zip locks..stuff like that) 



Clear Makeup Organizers

I am a makeup junkie and cannot store all of my makeup in one drawer, or one tub because I simply have collected WAY to much over the years. It's disgusting. I have a makeup obsession. So to keep my makeup/lipglosses organized I bought two tubs at target and placed fall lipsticks in one, and spring lipsticks in another. Then sitting on my counter I have a clear makeup holder that I place my every day lipsticks and makeup in. The clear holder also has spots for every day brushes, powders, and eye shadows so you are not scrambling to find  color. All of my other makeups are stored in seasonal tubs or drawers. EASY! Here is my makeup counter.




Thats all I got!!! Just a very few ways I try and keep my life organized :) 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment