Friday, March 10, 2017

Five on Friday ...Springtime Favorites!!!

Image result for spring


Happy Friday!!!! It is starting to feel so much like spring out!!! Gone are the cold spells and warm clothes which have recently been replaced with short sleeves and sunshine!!!! 

Jax and I have been spending a lot of time outside.. lots and lots of stroller strides and walks!!! We cannot get enough!! Spring brings so many things to life and for that I look forward to spring. Spring is like a nice little reset button for me.. probably for many of you out there. Even though January is technically the start of the year for us, in my opinion, Spring is truly the start of something new.. its when the plants start showing their beauty again, its when we can enjoy being outside for longer periods of time, for me personally I always feel more refreshed and ready to tackle spring cleaning, or  a new bible study.  Actually spring cleaning is on the top of my priority list.. I have to purge this house and sell it!!! More to come on that later ..as for now here is a list of my spring favorites!!!!!



1. THESE 

product photo


SUPER CUTE Gap pajama pants. They scream spring!! With the cute little butterflies ..I love a good pair of pajamas. Since becoming a mom I wouldn't say that I stay ALL day in my pajamas... but I definitely make sure I have cute ones on because I am in them a lot more than I used to!!! 



2.  Kate Somerville's Skin Care 


I have always been a skincare junkie and have probably tried 324982470138 products under the sun. Recently I gave up and just started using over the counter cetaphil and coconut oil.. ( it actually worked great!!!) then I came across Kate Somerville. I have used her daily face wash in the past and really loved it but never really bothered with the rest of her products. OH. MY. GOSH!!!! I have started using the anti aging line and I can tell SUCH a difference!! I won't get all Rodan & Fields on y'all ( sorry no offense R&F) but I highly recommend giving her stuff a try!!! Right now I am using the Daily Face Wash  followed by the,  Dermal Quinch Liquid Lift, then the Firming Mist, and lastly the Moisturizer and Dilo Oil.

Image result for kate somerville products





3.  All of the cute new TOMS for spring!!! I love love love them all... especially THESE....and THESE..oh and maybe These Too.. Obviously I have a cute little denim obsession going on right now with the Toms shoes.
Image result for toms shoes






4. 

These two are definitely a favorite :)

Every day with Jax is a day that I am thankful for 



5. New Favorite Wine!!!!!!

Less than 20...amazing and bold if you like a good Cab!!!! Found at HEB!! :):)

 Image result for Geneseo wine

Thats it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment