Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites!






Yay It is Friday!!!! I am linking up with Erika and sharing my Friday favorites :) This has been a long week..maybe it is because it is the week before we head to the beach! Yay!!!



1.  Have you guys heard of Accessory Concierge?? A blogging friend introduced this website and now I am hooked! Beautiful jewelry for decent prices...im in!  I just ordered a few pieces that will transition well into fall! I recently Purchased 

This Antilles Necklace ( Orange with Blue horn) I mean this screams summer..and it will jazz up any old basic tee! I cannot wait to wear it :) Shop this necklace here

Antilles Necklace

I also bought this Mykonos Collar because a) it was on sale and b) um its beautiful!!




Mykonos Collar
These were just a few of the accessories that I bought ..I decided to not post the rest in case Brandon is reading ( Hi Brandon :)) check out their website! You will not be disappointed!

2.  I found THESE precious bible verse printables from a blogging website from Pinterest. I printed them out ( FOR FREE<<---- love that!) and put them in shadow boxes found for 5 $ from Hobby Lobby!! I love a good easy craft project! This is about as DIY as I get for now so I was pretty tickled over these!!! I also cleaned my desk space and added a few touches!

I mean how great did these turn out!!!! I love chalkboard art!


Small little mail center in my office, perfect niche for some nifty quotable art :)


May not look so clean but IT  IS!!! It is organized and filed and everything is put in it's proper place which feels so GOOD.


Cute little Polka dot frame from Hobby Lobby


Decided to amp up my bulletin board. I found THIS ONE from Target for 10 bucks and it fits perfectly inside of my little desk. 
To view similar options click
Both of these above options are cute and affordable!





3.  Summer Mornings
I love summertime..I slept in today and decided I would drink my coffee and read some of my blog buds outside with my favorite companion :) Although the rain has been non stop, it has done wonders for our yard! It is the greenest it has ever been and for that I am thankful!
 He always sits by mommy :)



5.This is the lunch I'm into right now...one tomato cut up, avocado chunked, salt and pepper with a drizzle of EVOO. It is so simple..I love picking the tomatoes right from my tomato garden and then adding  a healthy fat like an avocado makes this lunch healthy and super quick! Make it this week for yourself!



Thats it for this Friday!!! Happy Weekend Friends!!! 
Next week I will be posting some southern staples and some specialty sides to jazz up any plain main course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment