Monday, June 22, 2015

Life Lately



Life lately has been pretty busy!!! Brandon and I both have a full plate this summer with lots of exciting things going on for us!! I am so excited for my mom and dad to be moving close to us I just can't get over it!! My parents and I are extremely close and they always wanted to be near us and really love the area we live in .so here they come! I wish I could say I have been lounging by the pool every day with an amazing book but the rain we have been having here lately has put a big damper on my plans! Here is life lately for us

Here I am using my new kitchen aid- baking a cake for my daddy!


White Chocolate Rasberry with Cream cheese frosting!!!


Table setting-ignore the orange napkin..it left

Frosted cake! So pretty

Okay I am ready for my Fam to show!

Father's Day dinner..Filet, risotto stuffed tomatoes and salad

Shopping day where I tried this bling on..


Then Sunday Night our favorite neighbors all gathered together and hung out..I love our little neighborhood~


Just some of the girls..no makeup no fuss... love it!





I made this DIY cheeseboard here for everyone to enjoy!


And the weather continued to do this....


Storms comin' in!



That is our life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment