Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Favorites!!!!




Gotta love a Friday right :) 

Like most Fridays, I am linking up and sharing some of my favorite things!!!! Here are my top four today!



1.  The Jenna Shimmer Bed set from Pottery barn. 
Recently Brandon started making comments over how "Grandma" our old bedding was...even though I thought it was totally fabulous...I used it as an excuse to buy something new ( and lighter for summer) Therefore I found this AMAZING bedspread and am so happy I bought it. Free shipping, and all the pieces were included!!! Shop the Jennna HERE


Here is a Picture of our bedroom sporting the new Jenna Shimmer Bedset. I am in love!!! I think that Calvin loves it too :):P


2. Kenra Hair Products

I am a huge fan of Kenra hair products!!

Because my hair gets so dull and dried out from swimming, and floating the river, and just sun damage in general..I have found a few products that really work!!! These can be found at your nearest Ulta or you can just order them online from right Here :)

This is the Blow dry serum and O.M.G. It works great!!!! My hair is soft and smooth with ZERO frizz from the humidity..it feels like silk and it smells amazing! Order some!




Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray

Because I am a Texas girl I live by that " Pile it high to Heaven" rule ...Texas girls, ya feel me?? This will help get you there! 
Kenra Root Lifting Spray 13


Finally to keep all that beautiful hair in place, you need to lock it down with this!!!! I love the Kenra finishing spray..it does not gum your hair down or give you helmet hair. It gives a pretty "stay in place" finish and leaves your hair with no flyways!


3.  THESE PEOPLE

These are my parents..and they are on my favorite list today because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! They are in the process of buying a home RIGHT next to us ( literally two neighborhoods away) so that they can be next to us, future grand babies, and enjoy fun times with us. They are my rock and mean so much to me!!!! My favorites ever!



4.  Bahama Bucks

People do you have one of these?? If so, please drop everything and go get the " Blue Coconut with Creme'" you will die and then thank me in heaven. It is the most delicious summer treat you will ever have ever!!! Just trust me!!! SO good! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a "the bigger the hair, the closer to God" kinda girl, too and I use Kenra products for my curly hair! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue coconut creme thing looks so good! We definitely don't have that place here though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura, Aren't they the best hair products ever?!!! I am totally smitten with how great they work with my hair :) I love me some big hair!

    @ Mattie, Bahama Bucks may be a Texas thing I am not sure..if so when you come to visit us in the Lonestar state make SURE and get you one...you will love it! Thanks for the comments girls!!!

    ReplyDelete