Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weekend at the Ranch



It is already Wednesday and I am just now getting around to blogging about the weekend. #slacker #summerprobs

We spent the weekend at Laguna Vista Ranch which is our family owned and operated resort/huntingbusiness..plus just a really fun place for us to get away. I am going to be doing a separate blog post on the amenities and services we offer ( we do weddings people!!! Mine was GORGEOUS there:)) 

Anyways....
while we were there we

Swam :)


Worked on Colt's retrieving in the lake


my family!


Swam some more...it is breathtaking during sunset


see :) 


Had a Fish Off..? LOL Girls Vs. Boys and GIRLS WON!


Some lovin' went on of course!





Blurry but that is my youngest brother and me


And she won...


Favorite toy on the ranch is this thing right here 


stopped by to say hello to our friends




they are so handsome


Just a fun and realixing weekend...no makeup, no fuss, no hassle!


No comments:

Post a Comment