Thursday, April 21, 2016

Life Lately....



Not much going on around here.. just a bunch of organizing, baby prepping, and finishing up for the end of the school year!!! Here are some fun pics from life lately!!!



It has been nothing but RAIN..so on the off chance of sun I do this 





At my parents for my DG's Birthday!


The fam.



Seriously I have been such a slacker when it has come to cooking.. Im hoping my creativity will pick back up once the baby is here.. eventually.. but for now my dad spoils me with his cooking. Steak and Lobster night!





A random Monday Morning... 



Bumpie!!! I have had so much fun dressing the bump this pregnancy!!! My favorite stores have been



Seriously ...such cute stuff!!! Also very transitional for after you have the baby and your tummy is still super pouchy..I loved all of their clothes!


Got a little crafty and painted the outdoor furniture. 


Ordered my new monogram hat from my favorite Etsy store!! #itzybitzytripzy


Had brunch with Brandon at our new favorite hole in the wall. Behind our neighborhood is a cute rustic ( think fredricksburg or canton) street with TONS of shops and little restaurants on it. I literally have no idea how I haven't discovered it but they have a TO DIE for restaurant called grumpys...and this my friends was what I ate. 



We got our maternity pictures back!!! I love this one!!!!


Enjoyed my favorite craving. FROYO.



Another Bumpie!!! Cute outfit from Pink Blush!!!



:) Cant wait to post pics from my Baby Showers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment