Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Conroe Shower, and Baby Jax's Nursery!!!!!




I had SO MUCH FUN last weekend at my shower... I truly felt so special and loved. The shower was given by Jax's Aunt, Grammie, and Cousin Riplee..and they truly did a beautiful job!!! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!!!! 


Friday afternoon ready to hit the road!


Arrived at our Lake Condo...dressed and ready for a girls dinner on the lake with my mom... look at that bump!!!


my MOCKtail... 


Mom!


I love the hills but sometimes I miss the lake!!!! It looked so pretty!


WOHOO!! As I walked into the shower I was greeted with this gorgeous display of food!


& Baby Jax cookies...In love!!!


Banner Aunt Becky made him... she is so talented!


Jax M&Ms...so detailed!


My Nana and me!!! ALL boys on the keeshan side of the family...Jax will be the second great grandson!!! ( Making me still the only girl on the whole side of the family :))!


Honey and me!


All my girlfriends.. there is one missing but I know she was watching from heaven. 


Spent many years with these amazing girls!!! 



YUM!


The thank you take home M&Ms..personalized with JAX!



One of my gifts.... holy CUTE!!!! This southern Mama loves a monogram!


of course Uncle Brant got this for Jax's Golfin' dad!


Tuesday after the shower we had our 3d ultrasound!! It truly was such a cool experience. Jax did not cooperate with us very well so we only got a few shots which allows us to go back one more time to see him!! YAY!


I found this at my FAVORITE baby shop in San Antonio..Nursery couture. It is so beautiful!


Fit perfectly in his room!!! Here are some Nursery Pictures! Finally!

I wanted to go with a rustic theme but am NOT into camp or anything super dark so I chose the color Colonade Grey by BEHR for the walls.. and then just sought after something Boy...which to me ended up being Navy. We ordered his furniture from Pottery Barn and I am so in love with it! It turns out that the PB cribs are 4 in 1 so he will be able to use it for many years to come!!!! Most of the art i had custom made from a store here in SA called CRIB and KIDS. They do beautiful monogram work for kids and that is where his little moose came from. I just love how it turned out!


Side view


Oh hey belly!


When you walk in the room.. 


I did not want to use a changing table so I am just going to use this dresser with a simple changer until he is done with that. It was too small of a space to try and jam pack a changing table.. so hopefully this will work!!! The custom prints are from the cutest shop on Etsy -Wildland designs. Bear.Moose.Duck. 


Side view


His rug was from the PB outlet! Score!! I went with the Harper bedding and Valence!




A shot of his little chair. 


coming home outfit!! So cute!


His closet!!! I know I'm crazy!! 


Mama and her almost 8 month bump! 


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment