Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Goals




My absolute FAVORITE time of year is finally here!!!! I have been sticking to most of my monthly goals with the exception of a few here and there but for the most part I really like having a little set list of goals to keep me busy and going all month long :) Christmas always has been my absolute favorite time of year..I start listening to Christmas music after Halloween :/ I create a Christmas voicemail each year...and just feel happy all month long during December :) its my favorite time!!!!!


1. Bake my annual tins of cookies for the neighbors, co workers, and various friends
2. Watch a Christmas movie every night
3. enjoy a date night down at the river walk with my husband where the BIGGGG Christmas trees are and all of the festival lights :) 
4. Take family christmas card pictures and mail them before December 5th
5. adopt an angel from a tree at Church
6. Plan and host a Christmas dinner with close friends
7. Start taking yoga three times a week
8. GIVE this blog a MAKEOVER
9. work on our back porch makeover 
10. Enjoy time with my FAMILY


There you have it!! My goals for December ...I think it's a pretty good little list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment