Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Cookies

Are you ready for some cookie baking?? 
I am thinking this year I am going to be making these....




and maybe these......

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Eggnog Cookies | Cooking Classy


Oh and possibly these...

pepcookies Peppermint Kiss Sugar Cookies and Santa Hat Cake Pops   Guest Post by Kinnas Kreations



I will be baking up a storm these next couple of weekends....I absolutely love to give cookies as a gift  wrapped in a really cute DIY box with a ribbon or those cute tins you can find just about anywhere!!! These are truly a gift from the heart and I find that neighbors, co workers, and friends love getting them!! I will list the recipes these upcoming weeks along with a few of my favorite Christmas time Bundt Cakes and loafs....get ready to bake!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment