Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December part 2



Continuing our December festivities!!!


You may be wondering why I am posting a picture of Target..
On this particular day I walked into target and grabbed a few items I needed for the new year in my Preschool classroom, as well as some workout gear, socks, a cute new hoodie...and just the JUNK you always get at Target ya know?? I swear I have never spent less than 50$ at that store. I was in line thinking how I did not need half of the stuff I was about to purchase when a lady smiled at me and said " can I please buy your things?" Stunned, I answered quickly with a laugh and a " no thank you." In my mind I was thinking OMG is this lady serious?? This stuff never happens!!! Again, she insisted and said she really wanted to buy this for me and to please let her. So I obliged... Shocked that anyone could be so kind. I felt a little guilty because I truly did not need the things she was buying for me and wished that someone else who really needed help was in my spot. But Gods good grace told me that I was there for a reason. So Thankfully I gave her a hug and told her how appreciative I was. The next day I bought two strangers a Starbucks. Tis' the season... and always pay it forward.




This day was the FABULOUS day of LION KING!!!! 
here is my outfit :)


and my fancy makeup!



In line waiting to take our seats




afterwards we were treated by my grandmother to dinner at Bohanon's. If you are ever in the San Antonio area and really want to splurge on dinner this is your place. I have need been in such an exquisite restaurant. Fine china, medium rare steaks, and beautiful tasty wine were just a small part of this fantastic experience. I felt like a princess the whole time!




momma and Dg


Rosalyn and me



I bought all the girls face masks.. so after dinner we came back to our hotel room and popped some champs while we minimized our pores :) we decided we look a lot like Michael Meyers from halloween.



Next morning was Coffee and breakfast in bed!


and a little shopping.. OOTD


 We ended the last night by walking in down town San Antonio looking at all the lights and beautiful carriages that were strewn all along the streets. 

Happy December!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment